~ Welcome in this blog ~

Thank you for visited this blog.....Thank you if you read my posting.....I hope you can have a good
emotions after visited my blog.......God Bless U always...^^ and visit this blog again....

Kamis, 23 Desember 2010

Tuesday, December 23

Very good day....
    Today......I have a score report of my school......I was afraid if i get a bad score in my score report.....I think...my mother will kill me if I get a bad score.....at eight o'clock.....I went to school with my mom....and I went to my class immediately with my mom.......with a fear......after arrived at my class......I and my mom went to my teacher's table immediately and heard some comment and kritic from my teacher and I say thank's to God immediately because I have a good score and I haven't a bad score.....I'm very happy.....My mom also smile.......
Yess...my mother won't kill me....hahahhahaha.....in this month......everyday rain....very cold......^^

Full Happiness in this day...thank's God....

1 komentar: